Saturday, November 3, 2012

Emma Metzler & Ice Sculpting

What I'm up to tonight...

What: McKinsey Fall Social
Time: Saturday 3rd November
Location: Emma Metzler Restaurant, Frankfurt


Ice sculpting in the rain... Am not entirely convinced that this will be the greatest afternoon activity however, its a great excuse to wear my new AllSaints leather biker jeans and silk GoyaGoyaGoya top.

Mckinsey always put together the best socials so I have high hopes for this evening, especially the opportunity to try out the Emma Metzler Restaurant which I have been meaning to visit since arriving in Frankfurt 2.6years ago. 

Ice sculpting will be followed by food, drinks and live Music. 
Perhaps I'll have a go at making this...



return tomorrow for full review...

bis gleich
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment